MOMMA FOX & HER BABIES - A TRUE STORY - YouTube

  • Anti-Fur Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2012

      ENJOY!!!
      A momma fox and her four babies came to live in our backyard where she stayed for 3 weeks, then moved on. I think she felt unsafe after the neighbors started doing noisy garden work, so she decided to leave the area. Oh, so sad, my backyard is so empty now. BUT, the most fantastic or divine coincidence is that their stay coincided with the publication of my children's book about a momma fox and her four babies! To me, it was more than a coincidence. But, I'll keep this thought to my own fantasy about a sweet world where we communicate with our beloved animals in a manner not understood by many! So, my book HOW THE LITTLE FOX SAVED HER COAT has a true story to lean on: www.littlefoxbook.com