CHINA: SICK SICK SICK -- PLEASE WRITE TO THE CHINESE EMBASSY/CONSULATE.

  • Anti-Fur Society
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
      GRAPHIC!!!  This will never be punished in China because there is NO law to protect animals...Please write to the Chinese embassy/consulate, asking that they pass laws to punish these types of monsters.

      CHINA'S GROWING WEALTH SHOULD COME WITH MORE CIVILIZED ANIMAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS

      (Note: This documentation contains graphic and violent details )

      • China's dogs & cats are boiled, stabbed, drowned, bludgeoned, strangled, poisoned, hanged, and electrocuted...experiencing unbearable pain as their legs are routinely broken while trussed up and hung in local markets for human consumption, or skinned alive and cast off like garbage, for the despicable fur trade.
      • Dogs [both owned and stray] are relentlessly hunted down by 'police authorized' roving mobs and savagely beaten to death by the hundreds of thousands, in the name of 'rabies' control.

      Source of these pictures are from: http://www.xici.net/#d134485883.htm and http://www.xici.net/d135007672.htm

      1, A normal and friendly mixed breed dog who used all his life to love and care his owner as a guard dog.  He probably never had a taste of many kinds of treats that US pets have eaten or even toys that many dogs have enjoyed on a daily basis. All he wanted was love and care from his owner. Look at his eyes – innocent and full of love!

      2.      2, When some random tourists decided to pay with few bucks for the dog, the owner put a wire around the dog’s neck.

      3When his owner called him, he came with all the trust in him. Unfortunately, all he got was cruel murder. He was trying very hard to get away!

      4, The person who put a knife through the dog’s throat with realizing the dog had done nothing wrong and did not deserve to be treated like this! The woman in the picture also was smiling as her behavior was a victory and this kind of behavior was a joke!

       5.     The woman was continuing posing for the camera!

      No  6,Now once they hanged and killed the dog, they used hot water to boil the dog’s fur, so they could enjoy it even more! The owner was also part of this animal cruelty

       Pe 7,  Peeling the fur activities continued

       The women in this picture had made a comment within the Chinese Blog:  “The purpose of my trip was to kill dogs. Dogs have done nothing wrong to me, but because I am in a really bad mood recently , dogs deserve to be killed as long as someone will hold the dog for me! They are just tools for me to release my anger! 杀狗女发帖说:我来杀狗,白的刀进去,红的就出来了!狠狠的杀!最近心情不好,给我解闷!只要有人给我拿狗脚就可以了”)

       9,    Another dog was murdered and abused without done anything wrong. Another group of young women and men killed an innocent dog without blanking of their eyes. Pictures were taken and evidence showing they had no remorse for what they had done!  Please note that this young woman in her 20’s was posing for the camera when someone in the background was peeling a dog when he/she was alive!

               he activities continued – the women in his pictures were laughing and cheering each other

              It appears that this is a German Shepherd and a pair of scissors was used!

               he activities continued – the women in his pictures were laughing and cheering each other

                This last picture made me really sick as their hands were full of the innocent dog’s blood. The dog has NOT done anything wrong to them! The reason why they killed these dogs were because they think this kind of behavior is entertaining! But matter of fact, this kind of behavior shows that when China’s wealth is increasing, more and more animals are dying. Laws and regulations are must! Please help to put pressure on Chinese President and pass laws and regulations to protect animal rights! They deserve to be treated with love and respect!

      1

    • tachi salas
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010

         It appears that this is a German Shepherd and a pair of scissors was used!

          her  activities continued – the women in his pictures were laughing and cheering each other