Re: [Furisnotalive] Check out my photos on Facebook

  • nancie barnett
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2010
      oh god. FB wasn't supposed to send a request to you. so sorry!  I think FIB had a major hiccup!! I apologize to All!!!!!

      Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2010 12:02 AM
      Subject: [Furisnotalive] Check out my photos on Facebook

      facebook
      Nancie Barnett
      Nancie Barnett has:
      85 friends
      12 wall posts
      54 groups

      Check out my photos on Facebook

      Hi Furisnotalive,

      Thanks,
      Nancie

      http://www.facebook .com/p.php? i=10000088953390 5&k=Z6E3Y56S324DVBAJPB 63QTTV23J1V35NUW GUFJ4FRT&r
      See who else has invited you to Facebook:
      Fluffy DashaFluffy Dasha
      1682 friends
      12 photos
      Other people you may know on Facebook:
      Khalid Mahmood QurashiKhalid Mahmood Qurashi
      Heather MarshallHeather Marshall

      Already have an account? Add this email address to your account here.