The dog with no lips: Her inspiring story

  • tachi salas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009

      De: Humane Society of the United States <humanesociety@...>
      Asunto: The dog with no lips: Her inspiring story
      Fecha: martes, 8 de diciembre, 2009 13:06

      Trouble with links or images? View this message online.

      This is Faye. She survived because of you.

      Faye's Rescue

      Dear Tachi,

      I’ll never forget Fay's story. I bet you won't, either.

      Our team met her in Missouri, when The Humane Society of the United States helped rescue hundreds of animals from the horrors of dogfighting. She’d been wounded badly in a fight, and a dogfighter had mercilessly cut off her lips. She was in tough shape, but we found her in the nick of time.

      Watch our moving video to see Fay’s happy ending -- then become a Humane Hero with your monthly donation to our 2010 Animal Survivors Fund.

      Fay's a lucky survivor: She now sleeps in a warm bed in a safe place. To help save thousands of animals just like her in the new year, we’re doing something we’ve never done before, and it’s BIG: We’re hoping to raise a million dollars online by December 31 for our 2010 Animal Survivors Fund.

      It’s ambitious -- but so are our plans for saving animals next year. We'll not only continue to help bust dogfighting rings, but we'll also take on the individuals and industries that profit from animal suffering -- from people who club baby seals to death, to those who confine animals in factory farms, to those who abuse dogs in puppy mills.

      Your gift of $20.10 a month for 2010 -- just 66 cents a day -- can help thousands of animals like Fay not just survive, but thrive in the new year. Click here to watch Fay’s video and make your tax-deductible monthly donation today. Thank you for everything you do for animals.

      John GoodwinSincerely,
      John Goodwin
      John Goodwin
      Manager, Animal Fighting Campaign
      The Humane Society of the United States

      Share on FacebookSpacershareSpacerForward to a friend

      © 2009 The Humane Society of the United States | All rights reserved
      2100 L Street, NW | Washington, DC 20037
      humanesociety@... | 202-452-1100 | humanesociety.org

      We are committed to protecting your privacy, so your email address will NEVER be sold, rented, or exchanged. This message was sent to tachigb@.... Visit your subscription management page to modify your email communication preferences or update your personal profile. To stop ALL email from The Humane Society of the United States, click here (or reply via email with "remove" in the subject line).