Army blocks soldier from bringing puppy back

  • tachi salas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2008

      De: Herma Caelen <herma.caelen@...>
      Asunto:  Army blocks soldier from bringing puppy back
      Fecha: martes, 14 octubre, 2008 9:16

      Army blocks soldier from bringing puppy back
      Tue Oct 14, 3:08 AM ET

      WASHINGTON - More than 10,000 people have signed an online petition urging
      the Army to let an Iraqi puppy come home with a Minnesota soldier, who fears
      that "Ratchet" could be killed if left behind.

      "I just want my puppy home," Sgt. Gwen Beberg of Minneapolis wrote to her
      mother in an e-mail Sunday from Iraq, soon after she was separated from the
      dog following a transfer. "I miss my dog horribly."

      http://news. yahoo.com/ s/ap/20081014/ ap_on_go_ ca_st_pe/ iraqi_puppy