A Special Thank You from our Founder

  • tachi salas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2009

      De: Brian Davies - Network for Animals <andrew@...>
      Asunto: A Special Thank You from our Founder
      Fecha: viernes, 28 agosto, 2009 10:08

      A Special Thank You from our Founder

      Dear Friend,

      I want to personally welcome you to the Network for Animals online community. By signing up to receive regular alerts about our work, you have taken a major step towards alleviating animal suffering and instilling in people the need for a compassionate attitude towards animals.

      As you and I both know well, not everyone understands why its important to treat animals with respect and very few people play an active role in ending abusive practices, which is why it is so important that you continue to speak out against cruelty to animals. Many lives are at stake and you can make a difference!

      Over the next few weeks I'll be introducing you to a few of our major campaigns to help animals around the world. Please click here to read about a recent legislative victory for dogs in the Philippines that we worked long and hard on achieving.
      While Network for Animals isn't the largest animal protection organization in the world, we pride ourselves on our tenacity, our commitment to the cause of animal protection and our resourceful and hard-hitting campaigns for animals.

      Thank you once more for playing such an integral role in working with Network for Animals to save animal lives. Please keep a look out for Network for Animals emails in your inbox for the latest news on the issues that matter to you.

      For the animals,

      Brian Davies
      Founder
      P.S. A great way to let people know how important it is to protect animals is to click on our Forward to a Friend link and invite your contacts to become a part of the Network for Animals online community. Every extra voice makes a difference.

      This message was sent to tachigb@....
      To stop receiving email from NETWORK FOR ANIMALS, click to remove yourself from our list.
      This e-mail was sent by: Network for Animals Imperial House 2 Heigham Rd  Eastham London E6 2J

      networkforanimals.org     Privacy Policy