URGENT!!! Horrible programme on Discovery Channel

  • Planeta Animal
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008
      Dear friends,

      The program that shows animal cruelty can be viewed at

      and one can file complaints at

       Recently while viewing the Discovery Channel, I saw a programme titled "Born Wild" and it shows the host killing animals and either eating them or using their carcasses to tie things up, etc etc,

      I have complained directly to the channel via email and tommorrow will talk to them. the programme will be aired tommorow at 10pm.

      Please let us put pressure on the them to stop or else we will raise it with the Govt.

      Thanks
      Badami

      Thanks
      Rishi Dev