2011 TRFC Events

  • Chris Sayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      The 2011 event calendar has been posted to the TRFC website www.3rfc.org/upcoming.htm

      Some notes; we will be having TWO picnic/shows this year!  The Spring Fling will be held in North Park on May 15th.  Once again, we will have fun match games for the ferrets, a small specialty ferret show, food, shopping, raffle and more!  The Fall Follies in South Park will be in September, but a date has not been reserved yet.  This year there will be trophies for the game winners as well as the show ring winners.

      If you are on the TRFC mailing list, you will be receiving a hard copy of the calendar in the mailing next week along with your meeting notice for December 12th and a membership renewal request.

      Hope to see you there!

      Chris Sayne
      Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.