More ebay items to assist in paying vet bills

  • Jackie DeCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 5:14 PM
      I have listed some items on ebay to help with medical costs which
      everyone on here knows how they start accumulating especially with old
      and very ill fuzzies... I only have 6 but 4 out of the 6 are in very
      bad health with adrenal, insulinoma, diabetes, IBD, 2nd degree heart
      block and not to leave out liver cancer.... whew!!! 4 fuzzies and all
      these illnesses <sigh>.... please have a look see....thank you very
      much...

      http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZfuzzymum

      Thank you again...

      Jackie