Valentines auction for your 'Fuzzy-Luvs'

  • kewlkritters@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Dooks All ~!~!~

      I know, your used to 'hearing' me as the voice of the PFSN.  Tonight I am doing a favor for a wonderful friend.

      A friend with S*A*F*E*  (San Antonio Ferret Enthusiasts) has been trying to post this wonderful Valentines Auction but has been having difficulties.  And so <TA-DA>  Kewlkritters to the wescue . . . umm I mean rescue.

      Please take the time to check out this wonderful 10 pc ferret gift set (hammock, sleeper, cologne, whole lotta nifty goodies).  Let's see what we can do to help.  You can also visit at www.saferrets.org

      Warm Fuzzies and happy bidding ~!~!~!

      Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    kewlkritters@...
      Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG