Welcome!!!

  • Kriskius@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 11:43 AM
      To the newest group on the net. This group is for anyone and everyone that is selling or raffling items, to benefit ferrets, shelters and their owners.
      Welcome and good luck with your sales!

      Kris and the Fur Kids
                >^..^<
    • marym48089
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4 7:32 AM
        Hi Kris,

        Thank you for starting this new group. I can't wait to get some
        really great fund raising ideas! I hope to be able to share some
        too. Is this allowed, by the way?

        MaryM

        At this time, we are going to try to focus with keeping just promotions on this board, so those that are looking for what is offered, they will not have to sort though other posts to get there. However if you have some good ideas, feel free to share them with the moderators or myself, and we may decide to send them to all the members in this group as a separate email...

        Thank you for all the comments thus far, we do hope that this will be a sucessful group. Feedback is always welcomed!

        In a little bit I will be posting some simple guidelines that you can follow, along with some clarification, hopefully after that is posted all of you will have a better understanding on some of the features that will be offered in this group, and how it will work.

        Kris