D.C. Associate Needed

  • Baker, John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2005
      The Washington, D.C. office of Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, LLP seeks an associate with 1 to 3 years experience advising investment companies, investment advisers or broker-dealers to join its investment management practice. Candidates should have a strong academic background and a willingness to work hard and to be a team player. (The initial draft of this posting added that a sense of humor is required, but I think my own presence at Stradley shows that it is optional.) Stradley Ronon was established more than 75 years ago and the firm is recognized as one of "America's Greatest Places to Work With A Law Degree." We offer our lawyers a combination of intellectually stimulating work, professional development and a collegial, supportive environment.

      Stradley Ronon's investment companies practice has earned national recognition for the range and breadth of its representation. Our lawyers counsel investment company boards of directors, mutual funds, closed-end funds, hedge funds and off-shore funds. We represent more than 175 investment companies, along with their advisers, managers, administrators, and underwriters. Our knowledge of the law governing investment companies, dating back to our 1928 involvement in the formation of one of the first mutual funds, coupled with our proven ability as business advisers, enables us to provide top quality, cost-effective services that are on a par with the best investment company practices in the country.

      We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resume to Lawrence P. Stadulis, Esq., Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, LLP, 1220 19th Street, N.W., Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036 <LStadulis@...>.

      John M. Baker <JMB@...>
      Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, LLP http://www.stradley.com
      1220 19th Street, N.W., Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036
      (202) 419-8413 Fax (202) 822-0140
      FundLaw Listowner http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fundlaw