eGroups Changes; Fund Alerts Newsletter

  • Baker, John
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      As those of you who read FundLaw online are already aware, the
      eGroups.com web site was substantially revamped this weekend. The purpose
      was the integration of eGroups and its one-time competitor, ONElist. Please
      let me know if you experience any difficulties as a result of these changes.

      As in the past, eGroups will archive e-mail addresses on a disguised
      basis, although the disguise method has changed slightly. This is annoying
      if you actually want the e-mail address to be viewable online. For example,
      in the message below, the e-mail address to receive Stradley Ronon's Fund
      Alerts newsletter is CLangbaum {at} Stradley.com.

      John M. Baker <JBaker@...>
      Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, LLP
      2121 K Street, N.W., Suite 800, Washington, DC 20037
      (202) 261-3512 Fax (202) 261-3581
      FundLaw Listowner Http://www.egroups.com/group/fundlaw