D.C. Associate Wanted

  • Baker, John
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2005
      Our D.C. office, located in the Dupont Circle area of
      Washington, is looking for a young associate to join our Investment
      Management Group. This is in addition to the position for which I
      posted in January; that was filled by a bright young lawyer named Chris
      Zimmerman, and he's working out so well that we thought we would do it
      again. This is an opportunity to practice a sophisticated level of
      securities law in a small office environment (currently five investment
      management lawyers, one securities litigator, and one estate planner in
      this branch office). The firm's notice follows.

      The Washington, D.C. office of Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young,
      LLP is looking for an associate with 2 to 4 years experience advising
      investment companies, investment advisers or broker-dealers to join its
      investment management practice. Candidates should have a strong
      academic background and a willingness to work hard and to be a team
      player. Stradley Ronon was established more than 75 years ago and the
      firm is recognized as one of "America's Greatest Places to Work With A
      Law Degree." We offer our lawyers a combination of intellectually
      stimulating work, professional development and a collegial, supportive
      environment.

      Stradley Ronon's investment companies practice has earned
      national recognition for the range and breadth of its representation.
      Our lawyers counsel investment company boards of directors, mutual
      funds, closed-end funds, hedge funds and off-shore funds. We represent
      more than 175 investment companies, along with their advisers, managers,
      administrators, and underwriters. Our knowledge of the law governing
      investment companies, dating back to our 1928 involvement in the
      formation of one of the first mutual funds, coupled with our proven
      ability as business advisers, enables us to provide top quality,
      cost-effective services that are on a par with the best investment
      company practices in the country.

      We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send resume to
      Lawrence P. Stadulis, Esq., Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, LLP, 1220
      19th Street, N.W., Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036
      <LStadulis@...> [LStadulis {at} Stradley.com].

      John M. Baker <JMB@...>
      Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, LLP http://www.stradley.com
      1220 19th Street, N.W., Suite 600, Washington, DC 20036
      (202) 419-8413 Fax (202) 822-0140
      FundLaw Listowner http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fundlaw