Trying to find parents of Northrup Fuller, b. 1750/51 in Dutchess Co?, NY

  • Andrea
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      I am related to the Fullers through my Great-Great Grandmother, Mahala
      Jane Fuller, b. 30 Oct. 1835 in Clark Co., Ohio. Her father was
      William Fuller, prob. born in Montgomery Co., Virginia. His parents
      were Northrup and Mary (Winters) Fuller who had moved from Dutchess
      Co., New York to Virginia by 1791. Northrup (b. 1750/51) and family
      later moved to Ohio. I haven't been able to locate any info. on who
      his parents are although I've been told that "Elijah Knapp Fuller" by
      Gerald Fuller lists him as a "possible son of Robert". Any help would
      be appreciated.

      Andrea