Re: FullerNewEnglandRoots: Wm Fuller born abt 1813, Pike, Wyoming, NY

  • Alison Gulbrandson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2012
      From: william.fuller80 <william.fuller80@...>
      To: FullerNewEnglandRoots@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 3:06 PM
      Subject: FullerNewEnglandRoots: Wm Fuller born abt 1813, Pike, Wyoming, NY

      Hello:

      I am looking for my ggggrandfather. He and his wife were both born in Vermont and eventually relocated to Pike, NY prior to 1813.

      They owned property in Pike adjoining either Amos Campbell or his father Roger Campbell in Pike.

      William Fuller who was born in Pike, married Emiline Wilkins, had 3 children, and all moved to sw of Iowa City, Ia. around 1853.

      They were divorced and William married Eleanor Jane Campbell around 1856 in Dekalb, IL.

      Any information will be accepted joyously.

      thanks,

      Bill Fuller

      Hi Bill, Wish I could help you, I'm stuck, too. My Fullers came from VT to Washington & Warren Cty, NY. � We did DNA on my brother & learned that we descend from Samuel Fuller of the Mayflower. You might think about trying it...nothing to it. Good luck!

      Have a great day!
      Alison