"Great Pyramid" not a tomb

  • Peter R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2007
      "...In conclusion, I believe the Great Pyramid was created as Edgar Cayce suggests over 12,000 years ago by the inhabitants of the lost Atlantean continent and the Egyptians over many centuries tried and failed to copy it's perfection.

      Whatever it is or was, one thing is certainÂ…the Great Pyramid is not a tomb.

      http://www.ianjamescolmer.com/pyramid.htm

      [Later this year, those tombs will be opened, by the head of Egyption antiquity and a select crew]