Re: [FullCircleSacramento] Re: Bagginses Birthday at Farrells on Sept. 22.

  • Nancy Becker
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 24, 2013
      Due out Nov 5.

      And it is possible I might be able to host a viewing party at my house. I have a 55" HD TV, but not a lot of seating.

      Sent from my iPhone because I can

      On Sep 24, 2013, at 11:51 AM, Vicki Richards <vs1richards@...> wrote:

      I agree with Elaine about theaters.  Also the extended version of AUJ will be out sometime in Oct or Nov.  Usually they run it in the theater prior to release on DVD.  Might plan for that.

      Had a great time at Farrells.  Looking forward to book discussions at this wonderful library in Nov

      Vicki

      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 24, 2013
        I just talked to the manager at the Regal cinemas in Natomas. They will not get a schedule time for replaying of AUJ until mid October. We can call then to see about movie screenings. I assume this is probably true at other local theaters. Since the second installment is still in editing  etc. they do not have the exact release date for the DofS and thus are waiting on that before planning showtimes for AUJ.
        Randee

        To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
        From: vs1richards@...
        Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:51:38 -0700