Meeting May 12?

  • calafalas11
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2013
      Greetings. We are back and are finally starting to feel less jet lagged. Has the meeting for this Sunday, May 12th been rescheduled? If not, where/what time is the gathering and what chapters of which book should we be reading? If the meeting has been rescheduled, when and where?
      Thanks.
    • stepheneeborelli@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2013
        Hi,

        It looks like this meeting has been cancelled because of Mother's Day. The next meeting will be June 20 at the Carmichael Library, unless it is moved to Coffee Garden. Check out the Full Circle Sacramento group page on Yahoo for updates.

        Stephenee

        --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, "calafalas11" <calafalas11@...> wrote:

        > Greetings. We are back and are finally starting to feel less jet lagged. Has the meeting for this Sunday, May 12th been rescheduled? If not, where/what time is the gathering and what chapters of which book should we be reading? If the meeting has been rescheduled, when and where?
        > Thanks.

      • Jeff Mischkinsky
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2013
          Hi stephenee,
              Are you sure it's not June 30. The 20th is a weekday and the last email I saw also mentioned the 30th.

          Jeff Mischkinsky
          530-758-985