RE: [FullCircleSacramento] Re: Question about the next meeting

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2013
      Hi everyone....unfortunately I am going to have to 'drop out' of this discussion group. I just have too many things to take care of at home on the weekends and my husband will be having a big surgery soon. I have too much on my mind right now to be thinking about Bilbo and the gang. But I did purchase the DVD of The Hobbit and watched it last night!
      I'm sure you will have great continued rap sessions anyway.  Enjoy them! Thanks Randee

      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      From: remontano@...
      Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 17:33:50 +0000
      Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] Re: Question about the next meeting

      May 19 is not available at he library. We are booked in the only slots available in May and June. Therefore, we will see you all in June! Please read the Prologue Concerning Hobbits as well as chapters 1 to 7 (Flight to the Ford). As I read, I will try to jot down discussion questions and post them periodically here.