RE: [FullCircleSacramento] Question about the next meeting

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 23 4:16 PM
      I don't care either way, but I like the idea of meeting at the Coffee Garden instead of the library, which I think is a bit far for most of us. Is it nesscary we meet  at a library at all, since this was initiated from the Tolkien library programs? Stephanee?
      Let me know what other meeting date is decided upon. Randee

      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      From: vs1richards@...
      Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:47:01 -0700
      Subject: Re: [FullCircleSacramento] Question about the next meeting

      I  vote to reschedule.  If we cant get the library, I would be willing to meet at Coffee Garden or any location in midtown the group agrees on.  Did we decide what chapters of FOR we wanted to complete for discussion?  I dont remember.
      Hope all enjoy Mother's Day.

      Vicki

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 26 7:55 AM
        Rescheduling sounds good. I'm partial to libraries, but open to whatever.

        And since I just very efficiently cleaned out my inbox and may have lost later communications, I want to reiterate Vicki's question:

        Was a decision made regarding which chapters of FOTR we want to complete for discussion?

        Nancy, a.k.a., Old Begonia

        To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
        From: vs1richards@...
        Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:47:01 -0700

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 26 5:58 PM
          Hi Tolkien Club members,

          Stephanee,  I think I remember May 12 & June 30 were the only 2 days available at Carmichael Library.  Can you let us know?
          Anyway,  I was going to suggest May 19 for our meeting as the following weekend is Memorial Day.

          Nancy, I am not sure we decided what chapters.  I was reviewing FOTR.  If we read all of the prologues and in Book I, Chapters 1 - 5, I think that will give us much to talk about.  If that seems too much?  Please let me know what all of you think.

          Vicki

          To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
          From: vs1richards@...
          Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:47:01 -0700

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 27 10:33 AM
            May 19 is not available at he library. We are booked in the only slots available in May and June. Therefore, we will see you all in June! Please read the Prologue Concerning Hobbits as well as chapters 1 to 7 (Flight to the Ford). As I read, I will try to jot down discussion questions and post them periodically here.

            --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, Vicki Richards <vs1richards@...> wrote:

            > Hi Tolkien Club members,
            >
            > Stephanee,  I think I remember May 12 & June 30 were the only 2 days available at Carmichael Library.  Can you let us know?
            > Anyway,  I was going to suggest May 19 for our meeting as the following weekend is Memorial Day.
            >

            > Nancy, I am not sure we decided what chapters.  I was reviewing FOTR.  If we read all of the prologues and in Book I, Chapters 1 - 5, I think that will give us much to talk about.  If that seems too much?  Please let me know what all of you think.
            >
            > Vicki
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Rebekah Vierow
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 28 5:42 PM
              Hey Full Circle Group!
              I'm okay with Mother's Day. But I'm also flexible so I don't mind rescheduling. Would be more difficult for me to get to the Coffee Garden, but not impossible.. just have to scope out the bus & light rail schedules.
              Rebekah
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 28 10:58 PM
                Hi everyone....unfortunately I am going to have to 'drop out' of this discussion group. I just have too many things to take care of at home on the weekends and my husband will be having a big surgery soon. I have too much on my mind right now to be thinking about Bilbo and the gang. But I did purchase the DVD of The Hobbit and watched it last night!
                I'm sure you will have great continued rap sessions anyway.  Enjoy them! Thanks Randee

                To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
                From: remontano@...
                Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 17:33:50 +0000
                Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] Re: Question about the next meeting