Re: [FullCircleSacramento] Re: How was the first meeting?

  • Nancy
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 14 1:35 PM
      Ugh! My husband double booked me and I cannot be there! Please, please, someone take some notes?
      Sorry to hear about your troubles, Randee. Hopefully the problem is all on their side and, while inconvenient, not expensive for you!

      Sent from my iPhone because I can

      On Apr 14, 2013, at 12:13 PM, Randee Tavarez <rand49@...> wrote:

      Hi ...Unfortunately I am unable to attend today's meeting. I am waiting for the City Sewer Dept. to dig up my sewer pipe to find a clog. I was really looking forward to our second discussion, but this is an urgent problem that takes precedent!
      C U next month.  Randee

      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      From: remontano@...
      Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:22:19 -0700
      Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] Re: How was the first meeting?

      Hello all.
      Here are some notes I wrote down after our meeting. It is by no means a transcript and some parts, I didn't think of until later. But, feel free to add your two shiny pennies. Our next meeting will not be at the library. We will be at the Coffee Garden on Franklin Blvd at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 14.
      The topic will once again be The Hobbit. This time, more discussion focused on film vs. start of the book and predictions on where we think the films are headed. So please join us. In May, we will be back at the library meeting room at the time that has already been set.

    • Jeff Mischkinsky
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 14 2:06 PM
        hi,
        Sorry I forgot to send this before, but we won't be able to attend today (in 30 minutes) because we are in Barcelona and our transporter has broken down. :-)
        Hopefully we can make the next one.

        cheers,
        deana and jeff

        On Apr 14, 2013, at 1:35 PM, Nancy wrote:

        > Ugh! My husband double booked me and I cannot be there! Please, please, someone take some notes?
        > Sorry to hear about your troubles, Randee. Hopefully the problem is all on their side and, while inconvenient, not expensive for you!
        >
        > Sent from my iPhone because I can
        >
        > On Apr 14, 2013, at 12:13 PM, Randee Tavarez <rand49@...> wrote:
        >

        > Hi ...Unfortunately I am unable to attend today's meeting. I am waiting for the City Sewer Dept. to dig up my sewer pipe to find a clog. I was really looking forward to our second discussion, but this is an urgent problem that takes precedent!
        > C U next month. Randee
        >

        > To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
        > From: remontano@...
        > Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:22:19 -0700
        > Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] Re: How was the first meeting?
        >

        > Hello all.
        > Here are some notes I wrote down after our meeting. It is by no means a transcript and some parts, I didn't think of until later. But, feel free to add your two shiny pennies. Our next meeting will not be at the library. We will be at the Coffee Garden on Franklin Blvd at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 14.
        > The topic will once again be The Hobbit. This time, more discussion focused on film vs. start of the book and predictions on where we think the films are headed. So please join us. In May, we will be back at the library meeting room at the time that has already been set.

        ---
        Jeff Mischkinsky
        jmischki@... +1 530-758-9850
        jeff.mischkinsky@... +1 650-506-1975
      • Vicki Richards
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 16 11:44 AM
          deana and jeff,
          Sorry you couldn't be here.  Barcelona is beautiful.  Did you make it to the Sagruda Familia?  I understand it is much completed.  Look forward to hearing about your trip.
          Vicki

            Sorry I forgot to send this before, but we won't be able to attend today (in 30 minutes) because we are in Barcelona and our transporter has broken down. :-)
            Hopefully we can make the next one.

                cheers,
                deana and jeff

          On Apr 14, 2013, at 1:35 PM, Nancy wrote:

          > Ugh! My husband double booked me and I cannot be there! Please, please, someone take some notes?
          > Sorry to hear about your troubles, Randee. Hopefully the problem is all on their side and, while inconvenient, not expensive for you!
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone because I can
          >
          > On Apr 14, 2013, at 12:13 PM, Randee Tavarez <rand49@...> wrote:
          >

          > Hi ...Unfortunately I am unable to attend today's meeting. I am waiting for the City Sewer Dept. to dig up my sewer pipe to find a clog. I was really looking forward to our second discussion, but this is an urgent problem that takes precedent!
          > C U next month.  Randee
          >

          > To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
          > From: remontano@...
          > Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 21:22:19 -0700
          > Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] Re: How was the first meeting?
          >

          > Hello all.
          > Here are some notes I wrote down after our meeting. It is by no means a transcript and some parts, I didn't think of until later. But, feel free to add your two shiny pennies. Our next meeting will not be at the library. We will be at the Coffee Garden on Franklin Blvd at 2 p.m. Sunday, April 14.
          > The topic will once again be The Hobbit. This time, more discussion focused on film vs. start of the book and predictions on where we think the films are headed. So please join us. In May, we will be back at the library meeting room at the time that has already been set.

          ---
          Jeff Mischkinsky
          jmischki@...      +1 530-758-9850
          jeff.mischkinsky@...  +1 650-506-1975