Re: Tolkien meeting this Sunday

  • calafalas11
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
      I am going to attend, unless I'm attacked by orcs.

      --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, "stepheneeborelli@..." <stepheneeborelli@...> wrote:

      > The first meeting is Sunday, March 10 from 4 to 6 at the Carmichael Library,
      >
      > Who is planning on going? Please let us know so we can get a count.
      >
      > If you would like to bring refreshments, I'm certain your fellow friends won't mind.
      >
      > I won't be able to attend, as I have work to do at the library. Let me know how it goes!
      >
      > Stephenee

    • Vicki Richards
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
        I will be there as soon as I can mapquest the library.
        Vicki

        I am going to attend, unless I'm attacked by orcs.

        --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, "stepheneeborelli@..." <stepheneeborelli@...> wrote:

        > The first meeting is Sunday, March 10 from 4 to 6 at the Carmichael Library,
        >
        > Who is planning on going? Please let us know so we can get a count.
        >
        > If you would like to bring refreshments, I'm certain your fellow friends won't mind.
        >
        > I won't be able to attend, as I have work to do at the library. Let me know how it goes!
        >
        > Stephenee

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            FullCircleSacramento-digest@yahoogroups.com
            FullCircleSacramento-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Ralph Montano
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
          I'm going and I've notice I'm one of four going on the SacGeek website.