RE: [FullCircleSacramento] Tolkien meeting this Sunday

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2013

      Stepheneeee...I am not the group leader and I do not know how many are going to show up.
       I would guess about 4 or 5 from the emails. I could be wrong.
      Well I will find out soon!
      Randee

      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      From: stepheneeborelli@...
      Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 05:10:27 +0000
      Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] Tolkien meeting this Sunday

      The first meeting is Sunday, March 10 from 4 to 6 at the Carmichael Library,

      Who is planning on going? Please let us know so we can get a count.

      If you would like to bring refreshments, I'm certain your fellow friends won't mind.

      I won't be able to attend, as I have work to do at the library. Let me know how it goes!

      Stephenee

    • Nancy

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
          I am going to attend, unless I'm attacked by orcs.

          --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, "stepheneeborelli@..." <stepheneeborelli@...> wrote:

          > The first meeting is Sunday, March 10 from 4 to 6 at the Carmichael Library,
          >
          > Who is planning on going? Please let us know so we can get a count.
          >
          > If you would like to bring refreshments, I'm certain your fellow friends won't mind.
          >
          > I won't be able to attend, as I have work to do at the library. Let me know how it goes!
          >
          > Stephenee

        • Vicki Richards
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
            I will be there as soon as I can mapquest the library.
            Vicki

            I am going to attend, unless I'm attacked by orcs.

            --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, "stepheneeborelli@..." <stepheneeborelli@...> wrote:

            > The first meeting is Sunday, March 10 from 4 to 6 at the Carmichael Library,
            >
            > Who is planning on going? Please let us know so we can get a count.
            >
            > If you would like to bring refreshments, I'm certain your fellow friends won't mind.
            >
            > I won't be able to attend, as I have work to do at the library. Let me know how it goes!
            >
            > Stephenee

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
                FullCircleSacramento-digest@yahoogroups.com
                FullCircleSacramento-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Ralph Montano
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9, 2013
              I'm going and I've notice I'm one of four going on the SacGeek website.