Tolkien meeting this Sunday

  • stepheneeborelli@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8 9:10 PM
      The first meeting is Sunday, March 10 from 4 to 6 at the Carmichael Library,

      Who is planning on going? Please let us know so we can get a count.

      If you would like to bring refreshments, I'm certain your fellow friends won't mind.

      I won't be able to attend, as I have work to do at the library. Let me know how it goes!

      Stephenee
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8 9:32 PM

        Stepheneeee...I am not the group leader and I do not know how many are going to show up.
         I would guess about 4 or 5 from the emails. I could be wrong.
        Well I will find out soon!
        Randee

        To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 9 9:29 AM
            I am going to attend, unless I'm attacked by orcs.

            --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, "stepheneeborelli@..." <stepheneeborelli@...> wrote:

            > The first meeting is Sunday, March 10 from 4 to 6 at the Carmichael Library,
            >
            > Who is planning on going? Please let us know so we can get a count.
            >
            > If you would like to bring refreshments, I'm certain your fellow friends won't mind.
            >
            > I won't be able to attend, as I have work to do at the library. Let me know how it goes!
            >
            > Stephenee

          • Vicki Richards
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 9 1:50 PM
              I will be there as soon as I can mapquest the library.
              Vicki

              I am going to attend, unless I'm attacked by orcs.

              --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, "stepheneeborelli@..." <stepheneeborelli@...> wrote:

              > The first meeting is Sunday, March 10 from 4 to 6 at the Carmichael Library,
              >
              > Who is planning on going? Please let us know so we can get a count.
              >
              > If you would like to bring refreshments, I'm certain your fellow friends won't mind.
              >
              > I won't be able to attend, as I have work to do at the library. Let me know how it goes!
              >
              > Stephenee

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  FullCircleSacramento-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  FullCircleSacramento-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Ralph Montano
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 9 4:58 PM
                I'm going and I've notice I'm one of four going on the SacGeek website.