Where did the others go?

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 9, 2014
      I am wondering why some of our original attendees no longer come to our meetings?
      Is the McClatchy Library too far from you? Is Saturday at 2:00 not a good day for you?
      Or some other reason?

      Randee Tavarez

    • Sandra Fromm

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 10, 2014
          Sandra...thanks for your reply. Well you certainly are busy! Hope to see you some time soon at McClatchy Library!

          Randee

          To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
          From: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 00:01:01 -0700
          Subject: Re: [FullCircleSacramento] Where did the others go?

[...]

        • Langworthy-Smith Jacqueline
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 10, 2014

            Randee –

            I have made all of two meetings.

            This coming Saturday I will be presenting a free community event known as Time Travelers Bazaar then I will be working the Scots Games in Pleasanton.

            In September I will be part of the staff presenting Folkstone Tudor Renaissance Fayre in Cameron Lake Park in Cameron Park, Talk Like A Pirate Day at Fairytale Town, and the Northern Ren Faire in Gilroy/Hollister.

            In October there’s Hanford Renaissance Fayre, Folsom Renaissance Faire, Elk Grove Giant Pumpkin Festival and Power Inn Alliance Picnic at the Park, Vampire Ball, All Hallows Fantasy Faire and Boo at the Zoo. I paint fairies, elves, ogre’s, zombies and assorted other alternate reality populace at All Hallows Fantasy Faire, so I’m gone all weekend.

            Not sure what the answer would be.

            Jacqueline

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 10, 2014
              Wow...Jacqueline...you are too busy and it sounds like fun! I was just wondering why more people didn't get to our meetings after our initial ones. We are a core group of about 5 right now. Thanks for your reply!

              Randee

            • Elaine Horton
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 11, 2014

                Thanks for asking everyone Randee.  Guess it has been a busy summer for  everyone.  See you soon

                Elaine