Re: New file uploaded to FullCircleSacramento

  • Ralph Montano
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      I have posted the discussion questions to the SacGeek website. I hope you all are planning to attend. I look forward to it.
      I'm getting ahead on my reading by reading the Lord of the Rings out loud to my daughter. We are 200 pages in so far.
    • vs1richards
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
        Hi all,
        Ralph, I am not techno savy enough to know where sacgeeks website is so was not able to find the questions. Help!!!!!
        I am very much looking forward to seeing all of you this Sunday. Cant believe it is finally here.
        Vicki