Questions for first meeting

  • vs1richards
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2013
      Stephenee,
      Thanks for the discussion questions. I just scanned them and see there is a lot to think about before the meeting.

      As for cancelling the meeting, I vote no. Tolkien is one of the greatest authors of the 20th century and I am looking forward to meeting with people who feel the same, to be able to discuss his works.

      I appreciate you giving us the choice though.

      Look forward to seeing all of you Tolkien fans on March 10.

      Vicki