Next meeting Dec. 14 at McClatchy Library 2 p.m.

  • Ralph Montano
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2013
      Hello everyone,
      The next meeting of Full Circle Sacramento will be at Ella McClatchy Library on Dec. 14, at 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
      We have moved the meeting to 2 p.m. so that those taking transit can start their journey home while the sun is still up.
      SPOILER ALERT
      The next meeting will involve people discussing the latest Hobbit movie. If you are one of those who doesn’t plan on seeing the movie the first day but doesn’t want to know what happens, you might skip this session.
      If you are like me and will probably not see the movie right away but don’t really care if people tell you what happens, then show up and enjoy the company!
      Homework: We are looking for more riddles about members of our group. So read the riddle Bilbo told Smaug about himself and come up with one about yourself to share!
      See you all then!
      Ralph
    • babyvierow
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2013

        Hey, Ralph!

          I was so looking forward to this next group meeting. Unfortunately, I am coming down with a cold so I won't be able to be there.

          Was SO looking forward to this meeting to hear about the new movie. But I'm sure by next meeting, I will have seen it and be able to join the discussion.

          Merry Christmas to you & your family and to everyone in the group.

        Rebekah V.