9Re: First Meetings Scheduled

  • vs1richards
    Jan 27, 2013
      I am sorry you cant be there Stephenee.  Would you be able to come if it were on Friday evening say about 6:30 or 7pm?  That is if there is any library open at that time.  I would be willing to come then.  You have been so great setting everything up I would hate for you not to be able to be a part of it.

      Meanwhile look forward to meeting on March 10.  I have been doing some research on Tolkien websites - there are many out there.  I think we can find a few?  things Tolkien to talk about.

      Thanks for all your help.

      Vicki Richards
      --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, Randee Tavarez wrote:

      > well...mark your calenders then! Randee
      >
      > To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      > From: nancy.becker@...
      > Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:39:51 -0800
      > Subject: Re: [FullCircleSacramento] First Meetings Scheduled

      > I am planning on attending. I am no Tolkien scholar either, but enjoy discussions with other enthusiasts.
      >
      > I'm sure that if enough of us simply show up, enthusiasm intact, we'll find a way to make things happen.
      >
      > Thank you Stephenee for getting the ball rolling!
      >
      > Nancy Becker, a.k.a. Old Begonia

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic