8RE: [FullCircleSacramento] First Meetings Scheduled

    Jan 26, 2013

      well...mark your calenders then! Randee

      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      From: nancy.becker@...
      Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 09:39:51 -0800
      Subject: Re: [FullCircleSacramento] First Meetings Scheduled

      I am planning on attending. I am no Tolkien scholar either, but enjoy discussions with other enthusiasts.

      I'm sure that if enough of us simply show up, enthusiasm intact, we'll find a way to make things happen.

      Thank you Stephenee for getting the ball rolling!

      Nancy Becker, a.k.a. Old Begonia

      From: stepheneeborelli@...
      Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:25:50 +0000

      15 people have cast their votes for the best time to meet. The majority would like to meet Sunday afternoons once a month. Since I work on Sundays and can't have the meetings at Central, you are on your own. Can I have a volunteer to oversee the meetings and take responsibility for the room?

      The Carmichael Library is the only other branch open on Sundays. I have booked their meeting room for the following Sundays from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.:
      March 10
      May 12
      June 30

      5605 Marconi Ave, Carmichael, CA 95608

      I know this is not the usual time for this group to meet, but it is when the room was available in March. For May and June we may be able to book it earlier. I could not find a room available once a month, but once every 6 to 7 weeks will have to do for now.

      Let me know what you think!

      Stephenee

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic