78Re: Ok Let's continue. Now what?

  • S Ferghus
    Sep 4, 2013
      I also prefer afternoon but not too late (my idea of too late is just when the buses stop running, which is around 5 on Sundays and around 7/8 most other days depending on the bus route).

      Thanks to the hobbitses (sorry, I don't know your name[s]) for offering to host something in Davis, but speaking for myself, yes that would be difficult unless carpools were involved.

      It seems there's a desire for both serious discussions and social events.  I agree, why not both?  Celebrating Bagginses birthdays is a great idea, either a picnic or reasonably priced eatery.

      Here's some info on the McClatchy library, near 22nd and V:  http://www.saclibrary.org/Locations/Ella-K-McClatchy/  I haven't been there but it sounds delightfully quaint.

      Seya

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic