75Re: Ok Let's continue. Now what?

  • calafalas11
    Aug 29, 2013
      A combination of different places/dates/times to meet, as well as focus of meetings, i.e. Lotr/Hobbit movie viewing, potlucks, book discussions etc. might work better for more people. We Hobbitses would be happy to host a movie night, but we live in Davis which probably would exclude a number of people, unless we can do a carpool kind of thingy. It would be great if we could do something to celebrate Bilbo and Frodo's birthday in September. Perhaps a picnic somewhere?

      --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Montano <remontano@...> wrote:

      > Thanks all for the input. I think this group should continue and I can commit to it.
      > So what are the next steps?
      > Some have suggested a potluck and a viewing of the 1st Hobbit movie. I'm not opposed to that, but I can't host.
      > We could try meeting for more book discussions at the Central library. I've been told by a librarian we can meet in the common area on the second floor and have discussions there. We also might consider moving to the McClatchy library (near lightrail). They have an upstairs meeting room with couches that is perfect for small groups.
      > Please weigh in.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic