      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      From: remontano@...
      Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 21:49:40 -0700
      Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] Ok Let's continue. Now what?

      Thanks all for the input. I think this group should continue and I can commit to it.
      So what are the next steps?
      Some have suggested a potluck and a viewing of the 1st Hobbit movie. I'm not opposed to that, but I can't host.
      We could try meeting for more book discussions at the Central library. I've been told by a librarian we can meet in the common area on the second floor and have discussions there. We also might consider moving to the McClatchy library (near lightrail). They have an upstairs meeting room with couches that is perfect for small groups.
      Please weigh in.
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic