71Re: Shall this group continue?

  • thisisthealiasofseya
    Aug 17, 2013
      Sorry for the delayed reply, Ralph. I would love for the group to continue. I was only present at the April session but I really enjoyed it.
      Like somebody else mentioned, I found the Carmichael library very difficult to access via public transport; that month I missed the bus and wasn't willing to wait another hour in 100+ F heat for the next one. As for the one at the Central library, I'm afraid I just spaced it, partly because I was not fully in the loop (I only now just managed to sign up for yahoo groups...it was not the most patience-inducing process).
      If we can get enough people to commit for sure, can we talk about finding a location that's central to everyone if possible?

      Cheers,
      Seya

      --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, "Ralph" <remontano@...> wrote:

      > Hello everyone. Our last meeting had 2 people. The one before that was 3. Any suggestions to those not coming as to what could change this? I'm all ears. Thanks.

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic