63Full Circle Sacramento next meeting is July 28 1 p.m. Central Library

  • Ralph
    Jul 13, 2013
      Hello everyone,
      I spoke with Stephenee at the library yesterday. After our discussion, we are going to try something new. Our next meeting will he at the Central Library. We will be gathering around a table on the 2nd floor. We are not in a meeting room, but the library is alright with this. 4th floor is the quiet area. We are allowed to have a book discussion on the 2nd floor.
      Our discussion will start at 1 p.m. and be done by 3 p.m. This is so it will not overlap with the library's other program, Outlandish.
      Our discussion will focus on the second half of Fellowship of the Ring. From the Council of Elrond to the end of the book.
      I'll work on some discussion questions in the coming weeks and post them here.