      From: Nancy Becker <nancy.becker@...>
      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 7:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [FullCircleSacramento] Question about the next meeting

      Rescheduling sounds good. I'm partial to libraries, but open to whatever.

      And since I just very efficiently cleaned out my inbox and may have lost later communications, I want to reiterate Vicki's question:

      Was a decision made regarding which chapters of FOTR we want to complete for discussion?

      Nancy, a.k.a., Old Begonia

      From: vs1richards@...
      Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 10:47:01 -0700

      I  vote to reschedule.  If we cant get the library, I would be willing to meet at Coffee Garden or any location in midtown the group agrees on.  Did we decide what chapters of FOR we wanted to complete for discussion?  I dont remember.
      Hope all enjoy Mother's Day.

      Vicki