30Re: [FullCircleSacramento] How was the first meeting?

  • Jeff Mischkinsky
    Mar 11, 2013
      hi,
      I was there (Jeff Mischkinsky aka Lanthir Brandybuck -- or is it the other way 'round? :-) )
      The discussion was lively and interesting (tho not long enough !!!).

      I think it was a good start.

      cheers,
      jeff
      On Mar 10, 2013, at 11:19 PM, Randee Tavarez wrote:

      > Hi Stephanie There were six people in attendance, counting me. Sorry I can only remember Ralph and Vicki's names!
      > So far we all got along just fine Discussion got off of The Hobbit and onto LOR, the Simarillians and Tokien himself. All interesting!
      > Carmichael location fine with all there for May meeting.
      > Randee
      >

      > To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      > From: stepheneeborelli@...
      > Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 05:52:11 +0000
      > Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] How was the first meeting?
      >

      > Who went? Did the discussion flow? Did you like the Carmichael meeting room?

      ---
      Jeff Mischkinsky
      jmischki@... +1 530-758-9850
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic