      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      From: stepheneeborelli@...
      Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 05:10:27 +0000
      Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] Tolkien meeting this Sunday

      The first meeting is Sunday, March 10 from 4 to 6 at the Carmichael Library,

      Who is planning on going? Please let us know so we can get a count.

      If you would like to bring refreshments, I'm certain your fellow friends won't mind.

      I won't be able to attend, as I have work to do at the library. Let me know how it goes!

      Stephenee

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic