      From: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2014 4:35 PM
      To: Full Circle
      Subject: RE: [FullCircleSacramento] Re: Full Circle Sacramento special meeting on Sept. 13

      Thanks for the input...Vicky

      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      From: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 15:59:24 -0700

      I am going to bring a fruit plate/bowl, but I definitely wouldn't say no to a pizza.

      On Monday, September 1, 2014 5:43 PM, "Randee Tavarez rand49@... [FullCircleSacramento]" <FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Can I get an idea of what anyone is thinking of bringing? Are you all salad or fruit people?
      Chip N Dip dippers or Pizza peps? I'm thinking of bringing a pizza...unless none of you like that.
      Randee

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic