213RE: [FullCircleSacramento] Where did the others go?

  • Langworthy-Smith Jacqueline
    Aug 10 3:53 PM

      Randee –

      I have made all of two meetings.

      This coming Saturday I will be presenting a free community event known as Time Travelers Bazaar then I will be working the Scots Games in Pleasanton.

      In September I will be part of the staff presenting Folkstone Tudor Renaissance Fayre in Cameron Lake Park in Cameron Park, Talk Like A Pirate Day at Fairytale Town, and the Northern Ren Faire in Gilroy/Hollister.

      In October there’s Hanford Renaissance Fayre, Folsom Renaissance Faire, Elk Grove Giant Pumpkin Festival and Power Inn Alliance Picnic at the Park, Vampire Ball, All Hallows Fantasy Faire and Boo at the Zoo. I paint fairies, elves, ogre’s, zombies and assorted other alternate reality populace at All Hallows Fantasy Faire, so I’m gone all weekend.

      Not sure what the answer would be.

      Jacqueline