210Re: [FullCircleSacramento] Where did the others go?

  • Sandra Fromm
    Aug 10, 2014
      Hi, I've just been sooo busy. My daughter is getting ready for college, so we've had counselor visits, college visits, extra-curricular activities (sometimes at the last minute), etc. Hopefully, in fall all will calm down a bit. It's her senior year, so the hard part should be behind her (and us). The location is great - not too far.

      I'm keeping up on the conversations and LOTR/Silmarillion readings, and started reading Tolkien's prose version Beowulf, a new release of his writings. I am still very interested in the group, just busy. Sorry.

      On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 9:31 PM, Randee Tavarez rand49@... [FullCircleSacramento] <FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I am wondering why some of our original attendees no longer come to our meetings?
      Is the McClatchy Library too far from you? Is Saturday at 2:00 not a good day for you?
      Or some other reason?

      Randee Tavarez

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic