21Re: New file uploaded to FullCircleSacramento

  • vs1richards
    Mar 6, 2013
      Hi all,
      Ralph, I am not techno savy enough to know where sacgeeks website is so was not able to find the questions. Help!!!!!
      I am very much looking forward to seeing all of you this Sunday. Cant believe it is finally here.
      Vicki

      --- In FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Montano <remontano@...> wrote:

      > I have posted the discussion questions to the SacGeek website. I hope you all are planning to attend. I look forward to it.
      > I'm getting ahead on my reading by reading the Lord of the Rings out loud to my daughter. We are 200 pages in so far.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic