201Re: [FullCircleSacramento] (unknown)

  • Vicki Richards
    Jul 23, 2014
      I really enjoyed it and learned a lot.  Hope you do too.

      On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:09 PM, "'Elaine Horton' elaine_horton@... [FullCircleSacramento]" <FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Thanks Vicki.  I can’t wait to check it out.  Elaine
      From: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2014 4:33 PM
      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] (unknown)
      Ralph and Elaine and all other interested Full Circle members, this is the website I was talking about at our meeting on Saturday.
      OK so I don't know how to bring it over to an email, but you can type it in.  There are many cool apps on this site besides the map.  It is much easier to read and tells exactly what happened and when.  Also, take a look at the timelines  Look forward to our discussion in August.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic