      From: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 6:01 AM
      To: FullCircleSacramento@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FullCircleSacramento] Next meeting of Full Circle Sacramento at E.
      McClatchy Library

      Hello everyone,
      I wanted to see if we could change the next meeting of the group from Aug. 9
      to Aug. 16.
      I will be in the East Bay on Aug. 9 and unable to attend.

      Also, at this last meeting we looked at the upcoming schedule and I thought
      I would share some of that discussion.
      In September, we plan to have a special meeting in which we play Lord of the
      Rings Trivial Pursuit! We are looking for someplace to host this special
      event. I'm thinking the Coffee Garden might work unless someone wants to
      invite us to their home.

      In October we will discuss more of Return of the King.
      In November and December we will turn our discussion back to The Hobbit in
      anticipation of the third Hobbit film.
      We plan to finish the Return of the King in early 2015, then start the
      Silmarillion.

      Again, let me know on the Aug. 16 switch.

      Yahoo Groups Links
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic