196Next meeting of Full Circle Sacramento at E. McClatchy Library

  • Ralph Montano
    Jul 22, 2014
      Hello everyone,
      I wanted to see if we could change the next meeting of the group from Aug. 9 to Aug. 16.
      I will be in the East Bay on Aug. 9 and unable to attend.

      Also, at this last meeting we looked at the upcoming schedule and I thought I would share some of that discussion.
      In September, we plan to have a special meeting in which we play Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit! We are looking for someplace to host this special event. I’m thinking the Coffee Garden might work unless someone wants to invite us to their home.

      In October we will discuss more of Return of the King.
      In November and December we will turn our discussion back to The Hobbit in anticipation of the third Hobbit film.
      We plan to finish the Return of the King in early 2015, then start the Silmarillion.

      Again, let me know on the Aug. 16 switch.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic