191Next meeting of Full Circle Sacramento is July 19 at E. McClatchy Library

  • Ralph Montano
    Jul 5, 2014
      Hello everyone,
      I’ve confirmed that our next meeting for Full Circle Sacramento will be on July 19th at McClatchy Library from 2 to 4 p.m.
      We will again be meeting on the back patio. The issue with the second floor remains unresolved.
      They have a round picnic table with an umbrella that worked just fine last time. It wasn’t bad at all last time. I will probably bring a camping chair in case more than 5 people show up this time.
      (I would love to see some faces I haven’t seen in a while or even someone new!)
      And hey, since we are on the patio, we can bring snacks!
      The reading assignment for this session is the first three chapters of Return of The King. It is time to get caught up with the rest of the gang as they struggle to find a way to stand against the massing armies of Mordor!
      Pippa and I have slacked off in our reading but I’m determined to meet the deadline! I will pass along some questions when I think of them, but feel free to offer a few of your own.
      Looking forward to the always enlightening discussion! I must say, I can only think of one time reading the Lord of the Rings was more enjoyable than it has been doing it with this book club and that was the first time I read it.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic