170Re: Next meeting May 3, at 2 p.m. McClatchy Library

  • Ralph Montano
    Apr 18, 2014
      Hello everyone!
      Our next meeting has been moved from the second Saturday of the Month to first. The library has a special event on our usual day.
      We will be discussing three chapters from The Two Towers at are next session.
      The chapters are in Book 4, IV, Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit, V, The Window On The West and VI, The Forbidden Pool.
      These three chapters are where we get to meet Faramir and he has the opportunity to show us his quality.
      The last discussion was a lot of fun and I must say I’ve never enjoyed this section of The Lord of The Rings as much as I have with this reading.
      I will pass along discussion question as our meeting gets closer. Feel free to suggest some as well.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic