136Next meeting Dec. 14 at McClatchy Library 2 p.m.

  • Ralph Montano
    Nov 22 6:29 AM
      Hello everyone,
      The next meeting of Full Circle Sacramento will be at Ella McClatchy Library on Dec. 14, at 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
      We have moved the meeting to 2 p.m. so that those taking transit can start their journey home while the sun is still up.
      The next meeting will involve people discussing the latest Hobbit movie. If you are one of those who doesn’t plan on seeing the movie the first day but doesn’t want to know what happens, you might skip this session.
      If you are like me and will probably not see the movie right away but don’t really care if people tell you what happens, then show up and enjoy the company!
      Homework: We are looking for more riddles about members of our group. So read the riddle Bilbo told Smaug about himself and come up with one about yourself to share!
      See you all then!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic