120Re: [FullCircleSacramento] Our Facebook page

  • Vicki Richards
    Nov 19 1:04 PM
      This was sent to me, I am not randee and don't have a facebook account.  I am not that computer literate.  I continue to use full circle email account to talk to our Tolkien bookclub members.
      Hope to see you at the Dec 14th meeting.

      On Sunday, November 17, 2013 11:59 AM, Nancy Becker <nancy.becker@...> wrote:

      Are you randee tavarez on Facebook? Cuz I tried to find you and the group but came up dry.

      Sent from my iPhone because I can

      On Nov 16, 2013, at 6:07 PM, Randee Tavarez <rand49@...> wrote:

      Ok people, I made a FaceBook page and named it:

      Full Circle Tolkien Book Group - Sacramento

       I didn't really like "club"

      So..I can't add to the group you at the moment unless you were my 'Friend".  I had to have some friends on the list before I could even create the group, so I put my daughter and sister to get things going. I made it a closed group for now, so only we can post and see the other members posts. So, then I guess, if you all want to be on this FB group page you need to message me asnd ask to join the group. I think that's how it works. I hope so!

      Lets see if this will work!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic